girls really loud official website

a little dip into the world of anabana

Friday, May 12, 2006

whoopsie daisies!

Considering I have spent so much time with my gorgeous buddies from my psychology course it would be a very bad thing of me not to have even mentioned them in my last post!! I do apologise! Especially as I have spent so much time with sexy Ali recently, my gym and library buddy whom, give it one more week and i'm sure she would have to go into therapy after all this time with me! No really, I really have made friends for life and I feel incredibly lucky to have met u all. I wish you all the luck in the world!!

Technically shouldnt really be writing this as its 10am on the morning of my very last exam and really should be revising, but the end of term excitement is in the air and Ali & I havent got the best concentration in the world right now! Well Ali has, I haven't! Maybe I should get on....

So, in summary, I love my psycho buddies, lots and lots and lots and lots. I've never had so much fun and I can remember our first day like it was yesterday. As for the rest of you, us lots are almost graduate psychologists so...


Ha ha ha.

Pictures will be up soon! Have fun tonight!!

A xxx

1 Comments:

  • At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    now....i am happy!
    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home