girls really loud official website

a little dip into the world of anabana

Monday, May 15, 2006

i'm an 'inbetweeny' for a week

How exciting is this, i'm no longer a student yet i'm making the most of my student card. Today I have saved myself a tenner, which is going towards my new life as a fully fledged working adult as from this time next week! oh my goodness i can't wait! I'm also looking into sign language courses which laura daley has got me interested in. You should meet her, she's beautiful.

So I'm done now! exam went alright, the grins on all our faces as we looked round once we'd finished was so much fun. Went to the pub, had a shower and was out in an impressive 25 minutes, then to a psychology party. free bar!!! lots of fun, can't believe i'm not gonna see most of those people ever again. anyway, went to dale's house and then to the delph for andy's charity night. My new favourite band - MANGASM!! Harry's band are ace, lovin the song 'bum love' ha ha. Get me a cd when u record Harry!!

We had our last ever student night at the delph on saturday and i got in at a very impressive 4am. When is the next time i'll do that?!! It was an ace night, apart from when some geezer flew off the stage and broke is next, causing the ambulance service joining the dancefloor for about 45 minutes and drunk student watching the action! never understood why people do that! after all that was over off we went ourselves for a boogie and hardly left! The floor was so sticky I ended up dancing in puddles which was attractive, then after many a groovy tune it all got emotionally charged with a couple of softies leaving us cuddling in huddles and looking at each other trying not to cry. That failed so we hugged more. ha ha.

So now I'm starting the week as I mean to go on, having a lie in, packing, shopping and seeing my buddies before my birthday or graduation. Not too much of a lit in as i'll be gettin up at 7am from next week. I'm so excited about starting, and then my birthday!!

Thanks for the comments left on the other post by the way, Ali as you can see you are well catered for, i'll keep mentioning you from time to time and I'm gonna miss u so much. Same to everyone, thanks for a great night saturday.

Anyway off to do my last set of washing in this house, in a way i'm pleased cos it wasn't unil sunday i realised just how creepy our landlord is and the less contact we have with him the better!!

Lots of love xxx

3 Comments:

  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Ax said…

    ooh hello! who is this?! could i have a new buddy?! name yourself! how exciting...

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well i have to say me thing, i am thoroughly impressed that my name was mentioned in that blog! a lovely surprise! am staying up til 12 to get to text happy bday to ya!! woohoo! so am filling my time with myspace! dear god its a saturday night!!!! im such a loser!
    love ya chick
    ali
    xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home