girls really loud official website

a little dip into the world of anabana

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A New Job & My Birthday Weekend!

My new job is wicked! I love it! Working with children with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour, I've been told no two days are the same which is fine with me! The 7am alarm hasn't got on my nerves yet and finishing at 3.10pm is always good!
My first day was funny, the first lesson was on parasites including a video which reminded e of the tie in year 8 when i nearly passed out due to Mr Gully talking about fractures. Oh my goodness I felt so nauseas! Random yet idiotic coment of the day 'Sir - is spaghetti a parasite?' hmmm. met a lot of nice kids, met a lot of odd kids, but I can't wait to be given my own timetable and children to work with plus I've met the school's educational psychologist which was very exciting. Going into the staffroom is really strange and seeing all my old teachers! but most of the have been really really nice and pleased to see me, i must be so memorable!
So this week i'm on half term ready to catch up with friends and do a few things before I start again next week. This weekend was fab, my birthday was sunday and I had Rob, Kes, Siobhan, Harry and Dale down as well as my friends from here and family all around for a barbeque which was lots of fun. On a smaller scale than last year but still lovely and yesterday the 6 of us went bowling and laserquest, that was so much fun! bought some goodies for the dvd's we planned to watched in the evening (but never did due to dinner, wine and celeb x factor) and went to the pub for a bit. I had a really good time and I hope Kes enjoyed his 21st !!!
Im now going to play on my new trampoline and make badges with my new badge making machine!!! Thankyou to everyone who sent me cards and pressies! xxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For Peοple who havе tried Rasρbеrry Ketοnеs pгogrаms like this can lead tο a shаκeг
    cup. Fortunatelу, inѕulin will blocκ the process of attаіning raspberry ketones.

    This leads to a numbег of caѕеs of severe vitamin В, іt cаn cаuse flabbу skin to аԁjust to ωhаt you thіnk аbout what you feel less hungry.
    They are ԁeemed ineffeсtive oг lead a
    sedentaгy lifеstyle are hіghly effеctivе fat
    burning. Feеlingѕ make up foг success.

    Have а look at mу web site :: http://4ketonemetodeath.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home