girls really loud official website

a little dip into the world of anabana

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Summer Holidays

Wooooooh! Due to public demand here I am, back on the blog updating you with all things new. Needless to say I've been a busy bee however I am aware that I owe it to my fans...er...mates.

So, basically been working my little bottom off at a summer nursery school. Back to basics with riding bikes, colouring (WITHIN the black lines!), disney films and packed lunches. Its great fun, knackering but its worth a nice pay cheque at the end of it all. All these people who have paid off/almost paid off their overdrafts make me so envious! However I'm getting closer and not too far in the distant future I will be in the plus and be able to save for a rich future!!

Before I started the summer job, Rob and I went to Paris for 4 days which was brilliant. We never anticipated the amount of walking we'd be doing and I still have a strained foot from wearing flipflops the whole time. Whoops. Apart from that we saw the sights of the beautiful city, had a dodgy 'French' Thai and a gorgeous 'French' Italian meal, stayed in a lovely hotel and took lots of great piccies which i'm sure i'll email you if you require.

Oh my god I cannot WAIT until Graduation!! I'm starting to miss the life up in Lincoln although I'm very aware that chapter is done and dusted, so the graduation will be a perfect ending (also dependent on the entertainment at the ball!). I think I've got my dress, was made to feel panicked when at Dale's at the weekend when I was hounded with questions on whether I had my dress and people had already got theirs/looking for theirs/know what they want etc etc. So on my wonderful 4 hour drive home the random thought of 'Right then,. suppose I should look for a dress then' came into my head and so the next day I looked, found, ordered and awaiting its arrival hoping it fits in all the right places and looks damn good! Panic over! Hurry up girls, we havent got long ha ha ha. Speaking of Daley, it was so good to see some beautiful faces and we need to communicate more often. Great bbq, great company and a fun drive up with Rachel who without her wonderful navigating we might have ended up in manchester. You laugh but, we really almost could have!

So for now i'm working to get this overdraft paid off, looking forward to getting back to school and carrying on my teaching assistant job and then starting afresh with Rob somewhere! Its all very exciting!!!

Hope you are all fine and dandy, I am!

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home