girls really loud official website

a little dip into the world of anabana

Sunday, July 24, 2011

24 hours done!

11.7 and a half :)
To go: 7.5

Well! What a difference a day makes! I was extremely good not to pick/snack/munch today - a lot of cupboard opening (a very bad habit of mine) and saying either silently or out loud "No....No...NO!!" to myself. Not drinking tea has seemed to take the edge of the bloated-ness and I am actually feeling relatively healthier today already - wohoo!!

Last night was fun and I was very proud of myself - out for an engagement party and I had one glass of champagne and for the rest of the night.....diet coke! And did I have a good night? I had a GREAT night!! So two nights out in a row and only diet coke consumed. As I said before, keeping the reward of looking and feeling healthy is really spurring me on - not to mention the fact that my fiance is 4 pounds lighter then me - and he was wearing jeans when he weighed himself this morning!! Grrr!!!

Anyway, I'm feeling positive despite knowing I've still got a way to go, plus I'm sticking to my promise of getting on the Wii everyday - I did Just Dance yesterday which I'll probably do again today, if not then the Zumba! I haven't let myself down and to be honest, that's the main thing. I'm doing my best to not have any cake/chocolate/biscuits until I reach the all important 11.0 and so far, so good!!

Fruit juice and water here I come!! A x

1 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Green types of tea, many people want to tаke into consideration, when looking to buy coffee dіet,
    without knowing its sοurce. Thus, herbal coffee
    diеt hаvе beсome ρopulаг in the market.
    If say Xenical clаims to blосk 25% of dіеtary fats frоm your meals - thoѕe are cliniсally proѵеn rеsults.

    Take for instance Reductil аnd Phentеrmine.
    Тhe best pills keep these side-еffеcts to a minіmum for moѕt ρeople going іn fоr coffee diet that
    haѵe beеn creatеd as well to reducе that extгa ωeіght
    perfectlу!

    Feel free to ѕurf to my wеb blog .
    .. pure green coffee extract

     

Post a Comment

<< Home