girls really loud official website

a little dip into the world of anabana

Monday, July 25, 2011

Unknown!

Well, due to a very late get up and having to rush out the door there was no weigh in this morning, however I felt very healthy and not bloated at all - mainly due to super hard work yesterday which included munching on grapes whilst the fiance munched on the box of roses I got from work!

So today I did really well - I went into work to get some things done, drank peppermint tea, water etc. However, although I had a tin of vegetable soup, it was no where near what I needed. This meant that by the time I got home I was starving and the fiance wasn't due for another 2 hours. And this is where I faltered. A bowl of cereal was then followed by two slices of bread and butter - ouch! This meant that, despite the smaller portion of dinner, I am back to being over-full and feeling like rubbish.

HOWEVER!! I must learn from this: 1. take more for lunch, including healthy snacks. 2. Distract oneself!!

So will let you know how I do tomorrow!

A x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home